Dremel EZ506CU 1-1/2" Metal Cutting Wheel
- Long life--at least 20x longer metal cutting life than standard Dremel rotary fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheels
- Won't shrink--wheels have constant diameter during use for a full-range depth of cut
- Durable--strong metal core saves time and cut costs
- High performance--first Dremel rotary accessory to use a CBN grit for a longer cutting life
The EZ506CU cutting wheel features a super abrasive grit called cubic boron nitride or CBN. CBN used on a cut-off wheel allows the wheel to remain sharp longer, stay cool, and it won't shrink. The EZ506CU cutting wheel lasts at least 20 times longer than our fiberglass-reinforced cutting wheels based on internal testing. In addition, with the Dremel premium metal cutting wheel you will spend less time changing wheels, save space storing replacement wheels and save money buying replacement wheels. For use with the EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel that makes accessory changes as easy as PULL - TWIST - RELEASE.
The EZ506CU includes:
- 1x Dremel 1-1/2" Premium Metal Cutting Wheel
- QUANTITY: 1
- THICKNESS: .40"
- Model Number: EZ506CU
UPC - 080596037345
Overall Rating for Dremel EZ506CU 1-1/2" Metal Cutting Wheel
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|