Driltec RK-300-300 3" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
- Carbide tipped core bit
- 3" diameter, 3" length
- Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth and spade carbide teeth designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation
- Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter
- Recommended Replacement for the DRIRK300
The RK-300-300 includes:
- 1x Driltec RK-300-300 Ratio-Core Bit
- The Ratio systems virtually allows for unlimited size/length connectivity and combinations, we advise to consult your rotary hammer manual for applicable guidelines regarding recommended usage specifications.
- This new core bit design will maximize drilling speed and tool life up to 30% over other systems.
- Integration with the Ratio-System provides for fantastic system flexibility.
- The chisel tips score and break up the materials as well as stabilize the core bits' working characteristics.
- The spade tips further break and remove the materials. Even problems associated with drilling re-enforced concrete are greatly reduced with this new bit design.
UPC - 605611152621
Overall Rating for Driltec RK-300-300 3" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|