Driltec RK-300-300 3" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
- Carbide tipped core bit
- 3" diameter, 3" length
- Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth and spade carbide teeth designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation
- Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter
- Recommended Replacement for the DRIRK300
Carbide tipped core bit 3" diameter, 3" length Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth and spade carbide teeth designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter Recommended Replacement for the DRIRK3001x Driltec RK-300-300 Ratio-Core Bit.
The RK-300-300 includes:
- 1x Driltec RK-300-300 Ratio-Core Bit
- The Ratio systems virtually allows for unlimited size/length connectivity and combinations, we advise to consult your rotary hammer manual for applicable guidelines regarding recommended usage specifications.
- This new core bit design will maximize drilling speed and tool life up to 30% over other systems.
- Integration with the Ratio-System provides for fantastic system flexibility.
- The chisel tips score and break up the materials as well as stabilize the core bits' working characteristics.
- The spade tips further break and remove the materials. Even problems associated with drilling re-enforced concrete are greatly reduced with this new bit design.
- Brand: Drilltec
- Model: RK-300-300
- MPN: RK-300-300
- UPC: 605611152621
- Type: Carbide Core Bit
- Grit Material Type: Carbide
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Driltec RK-300-300 3" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|