Driltec RK-400-400 Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
Driltec RK-400-400 4" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Carbide tipped core bit
- 4" diameter, 3" length
- Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth and spade carbide teeth are designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation
- Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter
The RK-400-400 includes:
- One (1) Driltec RK-400-400 Ratio-Core Bit
- The Ratio systems virtually allows for unlimited size/length connectivity and combinations, we advise to consult your rotary hammer manual for applicable guidelines regarding recommended usage specifications.
- This new core bit design will maximize drilling speed and tool life up to 30% over other systems.
- Integration with the Ratio-System provides for fantastic system flexibility.
- The chisel tips score and break up the materials as well as stabilize the core bits' working characteristics.
- The spade tips further break and remove the materials. Even problems associated with drilling re-enforced concrete are greatly reduced with this new bit design.
Overall Rating for Driltec RK-400-400 Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit