Empire Level 2760 Screw ID Gauge
- A must have accessory for any size or type of shop
- Makes it easy to identify the diameters of screws, bolts, rivets, wires and drill bits
- Sturdy tempered steel construction, a full 5/64" thick to stand up to regular use and abuse
- Measures SAE increments from #1 to 5/6"
- High contrast markings are bright and easy to read
Take the guess work out of screw and wire diameter measurements with this 2760 Screw ID Gauge from Empire Level and Hand Tools. With this one simple tool you can take exact measurement of screws, rivets, bolts, and even screw pitch and clearance drill sizes. It measures in SAE increments ranging from #1 to 5/16", so it will cover the most common sizes of screws and bit. The thick tempered steel construction is a full 5/64" thick, so this is no flimsy toy. The 2760 is designed to stand up to the toughest daily use, and it's sure to find a home in just about any shop or garage.
The 2760 includes:
- One (1) Empire Screw ID Gauge