FallTech 7017 Contractor Full Body Harness
- Adjustable in 5 points (with buckling leg straps) for a snug and secure fit
- 2 lanyard keepers accommodate two lanyards for extra safety
- 6,300 lb polyester webbing is super strong
- Back and side D-rings allow for extra safety
When working 10 stories above ground, you want to make sure you'll make it back down to the ground safely. Falltech has had huge success making products that cater to that simple request. This 7017 body harness is handmade (in America) from polyester webbing strong enough to hold 6,300 lbs. For extra safety, three back and side D-rings allow for multiple safety cables or lanyards to be attached so if you do fall, you won't fall far. If your harness is ill-fitting, it may not be able to maintain holding you, or when it arrests momentum it could lead to injury. That's why Falltech's 7017 is adjustable in 5 places and has buckling leg straps. Safety first, and with that mindset, Falltech comes first.
The 7017 includes:
- One (1) FallTech Contractor Full Body Harness