FallTech 7336 3' Web Pass-Through Anchor Sling
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs, making it extremely strong
- Lightweight and reusable anchor attaches to any properly rated structural component, such as an I-beam
- Its standard and large D-rings make it compatible with a variety of safety cables
- Heavy duty 1-3/4" polyester webbing is protected by a 3" wear pad
You don't have to waste time screwing or nailing in an anchor every time you ascend to your lofty work site, you know. Another option would be to get the 7336 Pass-Thru Anchor Sling from Falltech. This 3' anchor is rated at over 5,000 lbs, strong as any regular anchor. It attaches to any properly rated structure such as an I-beam. The anchor sling itself is made out of heavy-duty 1-3/4" polyester webbing sewn onto a 3" wear pad (which shields the primary webbing from rips and other forms of deterioration). Because of its very strong webbing, it is reusable. No matter what kind of safety cable you have, the 7336 is compatible with it, thanks to its standard size and large D-rings. No matter how strong your safety cable is, it's only as strong as its anchorage; and Falltech anchors (like all their safety equipment)is top of the line.
The 7336 includes:
- One (1) FallTech 3 ft. Pass-Thru Anchor Sling