FallTech 8259Y3 6' Internal Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- Arrests the momentum of forces up to 900 lbs
- #18 rebar hook's 2-1/4" gate opening attaches to a wider range of connectors, increasing versatility and safety
- 1-1/4" tubular webbing is nearly indestructible, with 6,000 lbs of tensile strength
- Support Falltech, support America. All of their products are hand-made in the land of the free.
- Recommended Replacement for the FAL7259Y3
Working in elevated conditions is much more dangerous than working on the ground. If safety is your #1 priority (which it should be) then you can't go wrong with Falltech. The 8259Y3 is a very strong Internal Shock Absorbing Lanyard; its 1-1/4" tubular webbing is juiced up with 6,000 lbs of tensile strength. This 6' cord arrests momentum of forces up to 900 lbs, so you can be sure that it will keep you safe. No matter what kind of connector you have, this lanyard will attach to it thanks to its #18 rebar hook's 2-1/4" gate opening. Support Falltech, support America; the 8259Y3 is made in the USA. This lanyard may just save your life.
The 8259Y3 includes:
- One (1) 6' Internal Shock Absorbing Lanyard