Freud 28-104 Panel Pilot Bit
- Panel Pilot Bits, with a 1/2 inch shank, will outlast high-speed steel bits many times before sharpening. The drill through point allows self-starting, and the pilot acts as a guide for template work
- Great for cutting openings in paneling, siding, etc.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on portable routers for template work
- Cutter Diameter: 1/2"
- Carbide Height: 1-1/4"
- Overall Length: 3-3/4"
- # of Flutes: 2
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- See our Freud Panel Pilot Router Bits *ALL*