Freud 30-114 Cove Bit
- Creates a smooth cove profile
- Upward shear angle offers a more efficient, smoother cut, and allows the bit to slice the wood similar to the way a craftsman uses a hand plane
The 30-114 includes:
- Freud Model 30-114 Cove Router Bit
- This Freud 30-114 Cove Bit, with a 1/2 inch shank, creates smooth, classic cove profiles which have a shear angle that slices wood similar to the way a craftsman uses a hand plane. Great for decorative edges and inverted radii.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers.
- Cutter Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Carbide Height: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- Large Radius: 1/2"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
UPC - 008925380634
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud 30-114 Cove Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|