Freud 32-096 Rabbeting Bit
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers
- 2 flute design with a 1-1/4" diameter
- Carbide Height: 3/8"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Rabbet Depth: 3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- See our Freud Rabbeting Router Bits
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud 32-096 Rabbeting Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|