Freud 75-102 Solid Carbide Up Spiral Router Bit
Freud 75-102 1/4" Solid Carbide Up Spiral Router Bit
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Combines effective chip removal with a cut unmatched by standard straight bits
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
- Suited for cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cutter Diameter: 1/4"
- Carbide Height: 1"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- # of Flutes: 2
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- See our Freud Spiral Upcut Plunge Bits *ALL*
Overall Rating for Freud 75-102 Solid Carbide Up Spiral Router Bit