Freud 75-106 3/8" Up Spiral Router Bit
- Combines effective chip removal with a cut unmatched by standard straight bits
- Computer-designed flutes provide chip removal required in production settings
- Suited for cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Excellent for grooves and dadoes in all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cutter Diameter: 3/8"
- Carbide Height: 1-1/4"
- Overall Length: 3"
- # of Flutes: 2
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- See our Freud Spiral Upcut Plunge Bits *ALL*
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud 75-106 3/8" Up Spiral Router Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|