Freud 77-510 2 Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Bit
Freud 77-510 1/2" 2 Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Bit
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface
- Also ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood and other double sided materials, as well as hardwoods and softwoods
- Double flute spirals are for extra clean cuts at faster feed rates
The 77-510 includes:
- One (1) 1/2" 2 Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Bit
- Overall Dia.: 1/2"
- Carbide Height: 1-3/8"
- Upcut Length: 13/64"
- Number of Flutes: 2"
- Shank Dia.: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 3-1/2"
Overall Rating for Freud 77-510 2 Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Bit