Freud 97-152 3 pc Door Set
- Versatile set a includes adjustable quarter round rail and style bits allow you to mill tenons of any length
- 1/2" shank, round over profile bits
- Carbide construction and Perma-Shield coating mean long bit life and less build-up during cutting
- Removable tops allow you to easily produce blind tenons, through tenons and even bridle joints
- Use on door thicknesses from 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Freud's advanced cutter design helps eliminate tear out and produce precise, clean cuts every time
- Includes shim adjusters that allow for a tight fit on 7/32" to 1/4" thick materials and plywood
- Easily cuts through all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
Freud is the first name in router bits, and their new line of rail and stile system makes creating cabinet doors and drawer fronts easier than ever. This door set allows you to cut blind tenons, through tenons and blind tenons, and even allows you to create custom groove widths for different panel thicknesses. Freud uses a unique cutter design that prevents tear-out, and the high density carbide construction means your bit stays sharper and lasts longer. Leave to Freud to introduce yet another revolutionary router bit set that allows craftsmen to work smarter and achieve amazing results.
The 97-152 includes:
- 1 (One) Rail Bit
- 1 (One) Stile Bit
- 1 (One) Panel Bit
- Wooden Carrying Case