Freud 99-036 Tongue + Groove Bit Assemblies
The 99-036 includes:
- 1x Freud 99-036 Tongue & Groove Bit Assemblies
- Adjustable Tongue & Groove Set
- Adjustable for a stock thickness range of 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- Tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish
- Freud MicroGrain carbide designed and manufactured by Freud for optimal life and performance
- Freud lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Italy
Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiasts can now mill molding of almost any size, shape and configuration to add beautiful detail to match existing trim or create an all new look. All that's required is a 2-1/4 HP or larger router, a sturdy router table and fence, and a selection of bits from Freud's Architectural Molding Series. The adjustable tongue and groove bit set produces perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as shaker style cabinet doors. Exclusive Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4". Groove cutter adjusts at .002" increments for groove widths of 7/32" to 3/8".
- Brand: Freud
- Model: 99-036
- MPN: 99-036
- UPC: 008925384410
- Type: Router Bit
- Bearing Diameter: 7/8-in
- Diameter: 1-3/4 in.
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Type: Specialty Bits
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Freud 99-036 Tongue + Groove Bit Assemblies
Freud 99-036 Cutters
By Pat S from Minnesota on May 4, 2014
Shims allow variable spacing