Freud 99-569 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
The 99-569 includes:
- 1x Freud 99-569 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
- Exclusive design combines the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel bits with a backcutter to produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the door frame for a professional look.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility
- 3-1/2" cutter diameter, 3" overall length
- 2 primary flutes and 2 secondary flutes
Designed for the serious woodworker, the Freud 99-569 Quadra-Cut - 3-1/2 Inch Dia. Cove Profile Raised Panel Router Bit with Back Cutter 3/4-Inch Stock Router Bit - 1/2-Inch Shank features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating and Freud's patented Quadra-Cut design for a smoother finish that requires no rework. Quadra-Cut employs four cutting blades, rather than the industry standard of two, allowing you to create smooth raised panels on all composition materials, including plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Thanks to its patented back-cut design, the panels it produces are flush and accurate. And because it's constructed with Freud's exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide MicroGrain material, this durable router bit is designed to last.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: 99-569
- MPN: 99-569
- UPC: 008925018803
- Type: Raised Panel Bit
- Carbide Height: 1"
- Minor Height: 5/64"
- Small Radius: --
- Large Radius: 1-1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"n
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Freud 99-569 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|