Freud D0516X Diablo Cordless Trim Saw Blade
Freud D0516X 5-3/8'' x 16 Tooth Diablo Cordless Trim Saw Blade
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
The D0516X includes:
- One (1) Freud 5-3/8" 16 Tooth Diablo Circular Saw Blade
- Smooth and accurate cuts through rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding
- Thin kerf design requires less cutting power and offers more cut control
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Machine Use: Trim Saw
- Application: Framing
- Teeth: 16 ATB
- Arbor: 10mm
- Kerf: .049"
- Hook Angle: 18 deg.