Freud D0536X 5-3/8'' x 36 Tooth Cordless Trim Saw Blade
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
The D0536X includes:
- One (1) Freud 5-3/8" 36 Tooth Diablo Circular Saw Blade
- The perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw
- Delivers a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life
- A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Machine Use: Trim Saw
- Application: Finishing
- Teeth: 36 ATB
- Arbor: 10mm
- Kerf: .049"
- Hook Angle: 2 deg.