Freud D0624X 6-1/2" x 24 Tooth ATB Framing Saw Blade (Bulk Single Blade)
- Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting
- Advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite
- Permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosio
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life
- Long life in ripping and crosscutting applications
The D0624X includes:
- One (1) Freud 6-1/2" 36 Tooth Diablo ATB Framing Saw Blade (Bulk Single Blade)
- Smooth and accurate cuts through rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding
- Thin kerf design requires less cutting power and offers more cut control
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Framing
- Teeth: 24 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 18deg.