Freud D0641X Diablo Finishing Circular Saw Blade
Freud D0641X 6-1/2" x 40 Tooth Diablo Finishing Circular Saw Blade
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
The D0641X includes:
- One (1) Freud 6-1/2" 40 Tooth Diablo Finishing Circular Saw Blade
- The perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw
- Delivers a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life
- A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Finishing
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 15deg.