Freud D0648F 6-1/2" x 48 Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
The D0648F includes:
- One (1) Freud 6-1/2" 48 Tooth Diablo Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Steel Demon blades efficiently cut through ferrous metals quickly and accurately leaving clean, burr free cut
- Blades feature teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and a special carbide blend with outstanding resistance to the high impact generated by steel cutting
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Freud's expanded Steel Demon range includes blades for all popular low RPM metal cutting saws as well as conventional 6-1/2" and 7-1/4" portable circular saws
- Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Ferrous Metals (mild steel under 1/8" thick)
- Teeth: 48 TCG
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: 2deg.