Freud D0724A 2pk Diablo Carbide Circular Saw Blade D0724PX
Freud D0724A 7-1/4"x24T 2pk Diablo Carbide Circular Saw Blade D0724PX
- Perma-shield wards off the damaging effects of heat, gumming, and corrosion
- Heat expansion slots allow the blade material to expand due to heat, resulting in cleaner and more accurate cuts
- Accuracy and efficient cutting life is ensured with the advanced thin kerf laser-cut design
- Carbide tips feature reinforced tri-metal, shock resistant brazing to stay strong even when hit with extreme impacts
- Stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration, keeping the blade cooler and reducing blade warp
- Great for cutting wet lumber and hardwoods
Many workers who use the Freud D0724PX are floored by its exceptional cutting speed, performance, and longevity. This 7-1/4" x 24T Diablo Circular Saw Blade features liberating heat expansion slots, which cause the blade to expand due to heat so cuts are cleaner and more accurate. You won't find a better blade to cut through wet lumber and hardwoods. Heat, gumming, and corrosion are a deadly trio who has claimed the lives of many circular saw blades. While no blade is perfect, Freud comes close with the Perma-Shield coating, which wards off the damaging effects of the aforementioned trio. Stabilizer vents keep the blade cooler to decrease warping. One bad impact can knock out a few teeth on your blade, making it useless. The D0724PX, however, has carbide tipped teeth which are anchored with tri-metal, shock resistant brazing to stand firm against extreme impacts. Get the best price and selection on this and many other excellent Freud Diablo circular saw blades only at Tools Plus. Guaranteed!
The D0724A includes:
- One (1) 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Diablo Circular Saw Blade
- Free Bonus D0724 Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Framing / Demolition
- Teeth: 24 PYR
- Arbor: 5/8" (Diamond Knockout Arbor)
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 15deg.