Freud D0738FM 7" x 38 Tooth Diablo TCG Ferrous Cutting Saw Blade
The D0738FM includes:
- 1x Freud D0738FM 7" 38T TCG Ferrous Cutting Saw Blade
- 1/8 "- 3/8" max cut thickness, 3900+ RPM, General Purpose Steel
- Ideal for Evolution, Jancy, Morse, and similar metal cutting saws
- Features Freud's exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specific to metal cutting applications
- Blade has a 20mm arbor
The Diablo D0738FM Steel Demon 7in. 38 Tooth Circular Saw Blade is a high-performance blade designed to cut thick ferrous metals mild steel only, including steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, EMT conduit, all-thread rod and pipe. Features a super-thin laser cut kerf, Perma-Shield nonstick coating, laser-cut stabilizer vents, tri-metal shock-resistant brazing and more. Blade Diameter in. 7, Tooth Grind TCG, Teeth qty. 38, Blades qty. 1, Tip Type Carbide, Engineered Venting Yes, Arbor Size in. 20mm, Blade Speed RPM 5,800, Blade Use Ferrous metal, Arbor Knockout Yes, Corrosion Resistant Yes. Super-thin laser cut kerf for effortless cutting performance Tico hi-density carbide provides a controlled carbide wear that stays sharper longer Perma-Shield nonstick coating shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilizes the blade Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact Laser-cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up, keeping the cut true and straight.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D0738FM
- MPN: D0738FM
- UPC: 008925069539
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7" (180mm)
- Machine Use: For Evolution, Jancy, Morse, & Similar Metal Cutting Saws
- Application: Ferrous Metals (mild steel under 1/4" thick)
- Teeth: 38 TCG
- Arbor: 20mm
- Kerf: 0.102"
- Hook Angle: 2°
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud D0738FM 7" x 38 Tooth Diablo TCG Ferrous Cutting Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|