Freud D0740A 7-1/4" x 40 Tooth Diablo Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- 5/8" knockout arbor
- Thin kerf, ideal for portable and low powered saws
- Recommended Replacement for the AMA185-36
The D0740A includes:
- Freud D0740A Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Finishing
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8" (Diamond Knockout Arbor)
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 15deg.