Freud D0756N 7-1/4" x 56 Tooth Diablo Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
- Makes clean, razor-sharp cuts in plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Produces smooth, quiet cuts with laser-cut kerf
- Shock-resistant carbide for long-lasting precision
- Perma-shield non-stick coating provides resistance to heat and corrosion
- Proprietary TCG (triple-chip grind) teeth leave a clean, burr-free finish
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This blade is ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, etc.
The D0756N includes:
- 1x Freud D0756N 7-1/4" 56 Tooth Diablo Non-Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D0756N
- MPN: D0756N
- UPC: 038985023455
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Non-Ferrous Metals/Plastics
- Teeth: 56 TCG
- Arbor: 5/8" (Diamond Knockout Arbor)
- Kerf: .106"
- Hook Angle: -6deg.
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud D0756N 7-1/4" x 56 Tooth Diablo Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|