Freud D0760A 7-1/4" x 60T Diablo Ultra Fine Finishing Circ Saw Blade (Bulk)
The D0760A includes:
- 1x Freud D0760A 7-1/4" 60 Tooth Diablo Ultra Fine Finishing Circular Saw Blade
- Suitable for stock up to 1-1/2-Inch thick
- Ultra thin kerf offers fast, easy cutting, and minimum waste
- 60 TiCo Carbide teeth and a special grind to deliver precise, clean cuts in challenging applications like veneer plywood or delicate hardwoods
- Features Freud's anti-vibration technology
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This blade is ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, etc.
- Smooth and accurate cuts through rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding
- Thin kerf design requires less cutting power and offers more cut control
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D0760A
- MPN: D0760A
- UPC: 008925075578
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Ultra Fine Finish
- Teeth: 60 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8" (Diamond Knockout Arbor)
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 10deg.
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Freud D0760A 7-1/4" x 60T Diablo Ultra Fine Finishing Circ Saw Blade (Bulk)
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|