Freud D0770FM 7" x 70 Tooth Ferrous Cutting Saw Blade
- Features Freud's Exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide designed specifically for metal cutting applications
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
For a super high-impact blade that powers through ferrous metals with clean, burr-free cuts, look no further than the Freud D0770FM Diablo Seven-Inch Ferrous Metals Saw Blade. This is your go-to blade for slicing through ferrous metal components such as steel sheets and piping with smooth, non-abrasive accuracy. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the pre-tensioned blade features Triple Chip Grind technology and high-density carbide tips.
The D0770FM includes:
- One (1) Freud 7 inch Ferrous Metals Saw Blade
- Model #: D0770FM
- Diameter: 7" (180mm)
- Machine Use: For Evolution, Jancy, Morse, & Similar Metal Cutting Saws
- Application: Ferrous Metals (18 ga. or thinner)
- Teeth: 70 TCG(Triple-Chip Grind)
- Arbor: 20mm
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: -5°