Freud D1080N 10" x 80 Tooth Diablo Non-Ferrous/Plastic Blade
- Diablo blades are legendary for their performance and advanced design
- Ultra thin kerf means less power is required for each cut, and less material is lost in the cut
- Titanium carbide teeth stay sharp longer, and produce clean and consistent cuts
- Stabilizer vents significantly reduce vibration, increasing cut accuracy and extending blade life
- Stands up to the toughest environments with Freud's Perma-Shield coating, which eliminates gumming and corrosion
Freud's Diablo series of circular saw blades have become legendary for their quality and performance. The D1080N Non-Ferrous/Plastic Diablo Blade continues the tradition of Freud's high standards. The blade features an ultra thin kerf that produces incredibly clean cuts in less time. The thin kerf design also requires less power to get through the material, making this blade ideal for portable/cordless cutting tools. Freud also adds laser cut vents to not only reduce heat buildup, but also to reduce vibration; and nothing cuts as well as a cool and stable blade. If you're looking to easily cut through non-ferrous or plastic materials, look no further than the Freud D1080N Circular Saw Blade.
The D1080N includes:
- 1 (One) Freud Diablo Non-Ferrous/Plastic Circular Saw Blade
- Dia: 10"
- Teeth: 80 TCG
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .098
- Plate: .071