Freud D1084L 10" x 84 Tooth Diablo TCG Blade
- Ideal for cutting: laminate flooring, double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly
- For use with sliding miter saws and underpowered table saws
- Blade has a 5/8" arbor
This blade features a thin kerf triple chip design that is specially designed to cut laminate flooring (Pergo, Armstrong, Swiftlock), double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly, leaving a smooth finish with no chipping or tear-out. The Tico Carbide tips are an exclusive formulation manufactured by Freud that is extra hard and durable, and lasts longer by withstanding abrasive materials like laminates. The thin kerf wastes less material and requires less power from the user and the saw. This blade is ideal for 12-Inch sliding miter saws and portable table saws. This blade also features Freud's Perma-Shield coating, Anti-Vibration reeds, Heat Expansion slots, and Laser Cut technologies. 10-Inch diameter, 84t TCG, 5/8-Inch arbor, 5-Degree hook.
The D1084L includes:
- 1x Freud D1084L 10" x 84 Tooth Diablo TCG Blade
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D1084L
- MPN: D1084L
- UPC: 008925079767
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 10"
- Machine Use: Miter/Slide Miter Saw, Table Saw
- Application: Non-Ferrous Metals, Laminates & Laminate Flooring
- Teeth: 84 TCG (Triple-Chip Grind)
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .098"
- Hook Angle: 5°
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud D1084L 10" x 84 Tooth Diablo TCG Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|