Freud D1260F 12" x 60 Tooth Diablo Steel Demon Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- 60 tooth
- TCG-Triple Chip Ground
- Can be used on portable & low RPM metal cutting saws
- Impact resistant carbide teeth
- Durable Triple Chip Grind Metal Cutting Tooth Design
- Laser cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precision
- Maximum RPM: 1800
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life.
This blade slashes through ferrous containing metals quickly and accurately leaving clean, burr free cuts. Ideal for cutting steel studs, steel sheet-for most mild steels under 1/4" thick. This blade must be used on a dedicated slow low RPM metal cutting saw. (1800 RPM's or less)
The D1260F includes:
- Freud Model D1260F Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- Diameter: 12"
- Arbor: 1"
- Teeth: 48 TCG
- Kerf: .114"
- Application: Ferrous Metals
- Machine Use: Low RPM Metal Cutting Saws