Freud D1296L Diablo Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
Freud D1296L 12" x 96 Tooth Diablo Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
- Special Tico Carbide formula offers a blend of carbide with low Cobalt content that produces a very "hard" carbide for long cutting life
- Features Freud's Perma-Shield coating, Anti-Vibration reeds, Heat Expansion slots, and Laser Cut technologies
- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance. Ideal for sliding mitre saws and underpowered table saws
- Backed by Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
This blade features a thin kerf triple chip design that is specially designed to cut laminate flooring (Pergo, Armstrong, Swiftlock), double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly
The D1296L includes:
- One (1) 12 inch Diablo Melamine, Laminate Flooring, & Wood Saw Blade
- Diameter: 12"
- Suggested Machine Use: 12" Chop/Slide Miter Saw
- Application: Laminate / Laminate Flooring
- Teeth: 96 TCG
- Arbor :1"
- Kerf :.098"
- Plate: .071"
- Hook Angle: 5 Degree