Freud D1296L 12" x 96 Tooth Diablo Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
The D1296L includes:
- 1x Freud D1296L 12" x 96 Tooth Diablo Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
- Special Tico Carbide formula offers a blend of carbide with low Cobalt content that produces a very "hard" carbide for long cutting life
- Features Freud's Perma-Shield coating, Anti-Vibration reeds, Heat Expansion slots, and Laser Cut technologies
- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance. Ideal for sliding mitre saws and underpowered table saws
- Backed by Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Diablo's next generation 12 in. x 96 Tooth Non-Ferrous Carbide Circular Saw Blade features new laser-cut stabilizer vents for precise and clean cuts in laminates and non-ferrous materials. The advanced stabilizer vents feature a permanent filler baked in from top to bottom for absorbing noise and preventing sideways movement, allowing the blade to slice through laminates and non-ferrous metals cleanly, quickly and accurately. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, Diablo's 12 in. non-ferrous blade produces precise cuts and provides 5X longer cutting life. The laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract during use, keeping the cut true and straight. This blade is excellent for cutting laminate flooring, plastics, brass, aluminum, copper and fiberglass.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D1296L
- MPN: D1296L
- UPC: 008925054344
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 12"
- Suggested Machine Use: 12" Chop/Slide Miter Saw
- Application: Laminate / Laminate Flooring
- Teeth: 96 TCG
- Arbor :1"
- Kerf :.098"
- Plate: .071"
- Hook Angle: 5 Degree
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Freud D1296L 12" x 96 Tooth Diablo Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|