Freud D1484X Diablo ATB Miter Wood Saw Blade
Freud D1484X 14" x 84 Tooth Diablo ATB Miter Wood Saw Blade
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Back by Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
This Diablo saw blade from Freud is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser-cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. It features Freud's Tico Hi-Density Carbide and a Perma-Shield coating that keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion. It also boasts laser-cut stabilizer vents to reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and molding. 14-Inch by 84t ATB 1-Inch arbor.
The D1484X includes:
- One (1) 14 inch Diablo Fine Finish Saw Blade
- Diameter: 14"
- Suggested Machine Use: 14" Chop Miter Saw
- Application: Fine Finish
- Teeth: 84 ATB
- Arbor :1"
- Kerf :.118"
- Plate: .087"
- Hook Angle: 15 Degree