Freud D1660X 16-5/16" x 60 Tooth Diablo Beam Cutting Blade
- Manufactured using Freud's patented titanium/cobalt "TiCo" blend teeth for fast clean cuts and long life
- Ideal for large capacity beam and timber cuts, LVL, Gleams and Parlays
- Coated with a unique "Perma-Shield" compound that extends blade life by reducing heat and gum buildup
- Stabilizer vents keep the blade cool and reduce vibration for the cleanest cuts possible
- Thin, laser cut kerf produces cleaner cuts with less stress on the saw
- Perfect for use with the Makita beam saw
When you need to cut through the thickest beams or timber, you need more than just the right saw; the right blade will not only make the job easier, but will give you superior results with less re-cutting. The Freud Diablo D1660X Beam Cutting Blade is designed specifically to handle these large cutting applications. It features Freud's patented "TiCo" tooth technology, a custom blend of titanium and cobalt carbide teeth that cut through the hardest and largest stock with ease. And the laser cut stabilizer vents and perma-shield coating assure that the blade will stay cool and cut true for years to come. If you own a Makita or any other 1" arbor beam saw, the Freud Diablo D1660X Beam Cutting Blade will help you get more done in less time.
No other blade is quite as recognizable as a Freud Diablo blade. Freud has become legendary for their technologically advanced circular saw blades that easily outperform the competition time and time again. And Freud backs all their blades with a limited Lifetime Warranty so you can but with confidence.
The D1660X includes:
- 1 (One) 5/16" 60 Tooth ATB General Purpose Beam Cutting Saw Blade
- Dia: 16-5/16"
- Teeth: 60 ATB
- Arbor: 1"
- Kerf: .114"
- Plate: .079"
UPC - 008925035299
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud D1660X 16-5/16" x 60 Tooth Diablo Beam Cutting Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|