Freud DS0930CG 9" Carbide Grit Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Patent pending Thin Kerf design for fast and controlled cuts
- Ideal for cutting abrasive material such as masonry, cast iron, fiber cement & fiber glass
- Diamond grit particles resist wear and provide quick cuts without binding
- Thicker backing keeps the blade stabile for straight and accurate cuts.
The DS0930CG includes:
- One (1) Freud 9" Carbide Grit Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Application: Cast Iron, Fiber Cement, Masonry, & Fiberglass
- Length: 9"
- Teeth: Carbide Grit
- Tooth Design: Thin Kerf Design