Freud LU79R006M20 160mm Thin Kerf Plywood and Melamine Saw Blade
The LU79R006M20 includes:
- 1x Freud LU79R006M20 Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood and Melamine Tracksaw Blade
- The first and only Festool track saw blade that features Freud's Hi-ATB thin kerf tooth design
- Produces incredibly clean and chip-free cuts in plywood, laminates, melamine and more without the need for a splinter guard
- Fits Festool, DeWalt and Makita track/plunge cut saws
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots offer incredible blade stability and help produce clean and accurate cuts
- Perma-shield coating resists gumming and corrosion and extends the life of the blade
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime gaurantee
- For Festool and Other Tracksaws
The Freud LU79R006M20 Thin Kerf Plywood and Melamine Saw Blade is the first blade of its kind to offer anti-vibration technology and Hi-ATB tooth pattern for your tracksaw. At last you can get the highest cut quality and performance out of your tracksaw without the needs for splinterguards. The LU79R006M20 features laser cut anti-vibration slots that drastically reduce vibration and movement and help produce crisp and chip-free cuts every time. It can produce cuts so clean that it even eliminates the needs for a stabilizer or scoring knife. The blade features a non-stick perma-shield coating that resists gumming and corrosion and extends the overall life of the blade. And Freud's unique TiCo high density carbide assures that the teeth will stay sharper, longer. When you're ready to take your Festool tracksaw to new levels of performance, pick up a Freud LU79R006M20 Thin Kerf Plywood and Melamine Saw Blade and see the results, instantly.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: LU79R006M20
- MPN: LU79R006M20
- UPC: 008925084884
- Type: Saw Blade
- Carbide Tipped: Yes
- Coating: Perma-Shield
- Diameter: 160mm
- Arbor: 20mm
- Teeth: 48 Hi-ATB
- Kerf: 2.2mm / 0.087"
- Plate Thickness: 0.063"
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud LU79R006M20 160mm Thin Kerf Plywood and Melamine Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|