Freud LU96R006M20 160mm Thin Kerf Laminate Saw Blade
The LU96R006M20 includes:
- 1x Freud LU96R006M20 Thin Kerf Laminate Tracksaw Blade
- High quality ripping blade designed to fit Festool, Makita and DeWalt tracksaws
- Freud's thin kerf, TiCo carbide teeth deliver crisp and clean cuts without a splinterguard
- Perma-shield blade coating resists gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots offer a quiet wobble free cut every time
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- For Festool and Other Tracksaws
If you're ready to take your tracksaw to new levels of performance and cut quality, then you're ready for a Freud LU96R006M20 Thin Kerf Laminate Saw Blade. This blade is designed to fit Festool and other models of tracksaws, and it's packed with all the same features that make Freud blades some of the highest quality on the market. The thin kerf design features Freud's exclusive TiCo high density tooth compound that offers the cleanest cuts possible with less strain on the saw. The triple chip grind tooth configuration makes this blade perfect for cutting laminate flooring, and the laser-cut anti-vibration slots mean the blade will cut quietly with less wobble and shaking. Buy with confidence knowing that Freud stands behind the LU96R006M20 Thin Kerf Laminate Saw Blade with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: LU96R006M20
- MPN: LU96R006M20
- UPC: 008925087137
- Type: Saw Blade
- Applications: Laminates and Melamines
- Diameter: 160mm
- Teeth: 48 TCG
- Arbor: 20mm
- Kerf: 0.087"
- Plate Thickness: 0.063"
- Hook Angle: -3°
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud LU96R006M20 160mm Thin Kerf Laminate Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|