Freud P410 10" x 40 Tooth Fusion Circular Saw Blade
- "Fusion" Tooth Design - Double side ground design fused with Hi-ATB tooth geometry gives glass smooth side finishes as well as a chip-free top and bottom during both ripping and crosscutting applications
- Perma-SHIELD(tm) Permanent Non-Stick Coating that protects it against corrosion, gumming and "pitch" build-up
- Freud-made TiCo(tm) Hi-Density General Purpose Blend of Carbide is specifically blended for the ultimate in precision and long cutting life in general purpose applications
- New anti-vibration reed design virtually eliminates all vibration and produces the cleanest cuts possible, making the use of a stabilizer unnecessary
- Laser cut blades from high strength steel ensures that every saw blade body is precise
- Pre-tensioned blades assure that the blade will remain flat through the shocks from cutting and stresses from turning at high speeds
- 5/8" arbor, .126 kerf
With Premier Fusion, Freud has indeed created a single blade that can do it all. The quality of cut in all test areas was very high and there was no noticable vibration or runout. No other blade I know of has this combination of quality and versatility.
The P410 includes:
- Freud P410 Circular Saw Blade
UPC - 008925061465
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud P410 10" x 40 Tooth Fusion Circular Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|