Freud P410T 10" 40T 30 Deg. Hi-ATB Premier Fusion Thin Kerf Saw Blade
The P410T includes:
- 1x Freud P410T 10" 40T 30 Deg. Hi-ATB Premier Fusion Thin Kerf Saw Blade
- The 30-Degree Hi-ATB tooth gives smooth chip-free edges for solid wood, plywood and melamine on the top and bottom
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize blade life and material finish
- Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Laser Cut Anti-vibration design; built in stabilizer: no need for stabilizer plates
- The thin kerf design gives superior performance for "underpowered" saws
- 5/8" Arbor
Freud's P410T Next Generation Premier Fusion featuring the radical new Fusion Trio Tooth Design is the most technologically advanced general purpose blade on the market! Freud has designed these unique blades with a new radical tooth design called "Fusion Trio" which combines a special grind for the top, sides, and face of each tooth. This one-of-a-kind tooth geometry includes a 30 degree Hi-ATB, a double grind design, and an Axial Shear Face Grind to produce the ultimate polished finish in ripping and crosscutting applications with minimal resistance as it glides through in the material. Whether you're ripping or crosscutting, the next generation Premier Fusion blade is the best for flawless cuts in laminates, melamine, veneered plywoods, hardwoods, softwoods, and thick stock lumber.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: P410T
- MPN: P410T
- UPC: 008925087120
- Type: Saw Blade
- Material Cutting: Chipboard, Laminate, Plywood, Wood
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 40 Hi-ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.091"
- Plate Thickness: 0.071"
- Hook Angle: 18°
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud P410T 10" 40T 30 Deg. Hi-ATB Premier Fusion Thin Kerf Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|