Freud PB-006 7/8" Forstner Bit
The PB-006 includes:
- 1x Freud PB-006 7/8" Forstner Bit
- 7/8" diameter
- 3/8" shank
- Razor sharp serrated edge for fast and flawless cutting
- High Speed Steel
- Quality Forged Construction for extended life
- Ultra Sharp Spur to ensure an accurate starting hole
- Steep Angled Cutting Edges — produce holes that are smooth and flat, and create "chisel-like" curls for fast, clean chip removal.
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
New Freud PB-006 Precision Shear Forstner Bits feature a double-ground, razor-sharp serrated edge that slices throughout the rotation of the bit for less splintering and chipping, producing flawless flat-bottom holes. This unique geometric design has multiple cutting edges that produce greater shearing action, allowing for faster rotational speeds and more efficient cutting. Competitive Forstner Bit designs produce small chips and dust that collect in the cutting area, increasing friction and heat, thus causing the bit to dull quickly. Those designs also create holes with rough edges that require sanding. In addition Precision Shear Forstner Bits has serrated edges.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: PB-006
- MPN: PB-006
- UPC: 008925028987
- Type: Forstner Bit
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Shank: 3/8"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Freud PB-006 7/8" Forstner Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|