Freud UC-209 3/4" Stock Raised Panel Shaper Cutter
- 2+2 wing design for smooth, precision cuts
- Designed for 3/4" thick panels
- Overall diameter: 4-15/16"
- Carbide height: 43/64"
- Minor height: 1/8"
- Large radius: 1-57/64"
- Bore diameter: 3/4"
Freud's exclusive 2+2 Raised Panel Cutters produce raised panels that are glass smooth, even on cross grains, and never have the bothersome fine splinters at the top edge of the profile. Two main wings form the majority of the profile while two smaller cutters with a negative shear angle smooth the vertical part of the profile to eliminate fuzzing. These cutters form a 1/4-inch tongue in 3/4-inch stock. 4-15/16 inch diameter, 43/64-inch carbide height. Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty.
The UC-209 includes:
- 1x Freud Model UC-209 Shaper Cutter
- Brand: Freud
- Model: UC-209
- MPN: UC-209
- UPC: 008925550396
- Type: Shaper Cutter
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.8 x 1.3 inches
- Item model number: UC-209
- Style: 2+2 Raised Panel Shaper Cutter For 3/4-Inch Stock - 3/4 Bore
- Package Qty.: 1
Why Buy Freud??
Overall Rating for Freud UC-209 3/4" Stock Raised Panel Shaper Cutter
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|