Generac XG8000E Electric Start Portable Generator NIB
Generac XG8000E 8,000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator NIB (49 State Compliant)
- OHVI engine is specific to Generac generators, increasing performance and life by 3-4 times
- Not for sale in California or Canada
- Electric start makes life that much easier
- Control panel is easy to navigate; engine controls, PowerBar watt meter, and LED illumination
- Lean and mean design has an excellent power-to-size ratio
- Full-wrap frame tubing (and metal corners) protects the generator from damage
- Keep your generator in tip-top shape with the included maintenance kit
- Fold-down handles and rugged wheels makes transportation easy
Bigger isn't always better; bulky generators many times are out of shape and have poor power output. Don't waste your time or money on a couch potato, get the XG8000E from Generac. This 8,000 watt generator is physically fit with an excellent power-to-size ratio. Unlike other generators that need prodding to get going, the electric start means this generator is always up and at 'em. You don't need a map to navigate its control panel; engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke) and PowerBar watt meter are easy to read thanks to LED illumination. The full-wrap frame tubing (with metal corners) keeps the XG8000E from getting banged up. To keep the generator working as well as it can, be sure to put the included maintenance kit to use. The same engine that powers your car won't power a generator as effectively. Apparently only Generac knows this, which is why they have incorporated an excellent OHVI engine, which (due to its specificity to generators) will provide 3-4 times longer and better performance. Their dedication to home standby and portable generators has been unrivaled since their foundation in 1959.
The XG8000E includes:
- One (1) Generac 8,000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator
- Battery Tender (Charger)
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- PowerBarTM easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Hour meter with maintenace resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and easy start-up.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go.
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
- Model Number: 5747
- UPC: 696471057478
- Manufacturer: Generac
- Made in USA: Yes
- Brand: Generac OHVI
- Starting System: 12-Volt Button Start w/ Recoil
- HP/CC: 410 cc
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Engine Warranty: 1 Year
- Engine RPM: 3600 RPM
- Low Oil Alert: Yes
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Yes
- Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Alternator: Brush
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 33 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- Portability Kit: NeverFlat
- Tank Size: 9 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 10 Hours
- Fuel Tank Material: Metal
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Idle Control: No
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Voltage Meter: Yes
- Lifting Eye: No
- Battery: Included
- Weight: 250 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 31.5L x 25.5W x 28H
- Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
How To Setup and Maintain your Portable Generator
Getting to Know the Controls and Components on Your XG Series Portable Generator
Assembling the Wheel Kit on Your XG Series Portable Generator
Adding Fuel to Your XG Series Portable Generator
Adding Oil to Your XG Series Portable Generator
Excerpts From the Bosses Radio Show
- Two Important Factors to consider when setting up and locating your generator: (Audio Answer)
- What size generator do I need? (Audio Answer)
- Is it Ok to run a generator inside the home? (Audio Answer)
- What are the 3 ways to incorporate a generator into your backup power plan? (Audio Answer)
- What's the best way to incorporate a generator so that switching to it is hassle-free? (Audio Answer)
- How will a transfer switch eliminate the need for a lot of messy cords? (Audio Answer)
- What size extension cords should I be using with my generator? (Audio Answer)
- What is the overall cost of transfer switch installation and how easy to they make it to use the generator? (Audio Answer)
- Is a 5000 or 5500 Watt generator enough to cover my needs? (Audio Answer)
- Is there a complicated maintenance procedure needed when the generator is not in use? (Audio Answer)
- What about fuel stabilizer? (Audio Answer)
- Should I keep the fuel tank full or empty? (Audio Answer)
- What about oil changes? (Audio Answer)
- I just need a simple installation to power a single appliance, like a sump pump. What do I need to know? (Audio Answer)
- I live in a place where a generator isn't an option, what about a small-scale battery backup solution? (Audio Answer)
- What kind of draw is involved in keeping the heat on in winter? (Audio Answer)
- Why did you choose to sell Generac generators? (Audio Answer)
- What is the real-world price of a generator setup? (Audio Answer)