Generac 5819 Wet Cell Battery fits Generac Standby's 6,000watts to 60Kw 26R
- Use with all Generac air-cooled and liquid-cooled units 60kW and below (except QT4842)
- Offers reliable and quick starts even in the coldest weather
- Fully Charged and ready to be Installed
- Exide brand, Generac approved (and labelled) Highest quality.
Battery comes fully charged and ready to be installed. This is the standard "required" battery for any Generac air-cooled standby and liquid-cooled standby generators 60 kW and below (except the QT4842). Be prepared for the worst with this original (bought from Generac) battery. Required with ALL Generac LP/NatGas Standby's sold in the past two yearsIt does not come included when you purchase your new Generac generator. They can be very difficult to find also.
Nothing lasts forever, not even the battery on your Generac Generator. When that time comes, don't be left in the dark, get the 5819 Wet Cell Generac Replacement Battery. This battery can be used with all Generac air-cooled standby and liquid-cooled standby generators 60 kW and below (except the QT4842). Be prepared for the worst with this replacement battery. Required with ALL Generac LP/NatGas Standby's sold in the past two years
Remember: wear old clothes and rubber gloves when handling batteries and discard the packagingproperly (don't keep the packaging for reuse)
Also: If there is any physical damage during transit, please note it upon receipt since this is theresponsibility of the shipper, not Tool Plus or our outlets.
Lastly: feel free to "clean" any packaging residue with a gentle rinse oftap water.
The 5819 includes:
- One (1) Generac 26R Wet Cell Battery (5819)
- Battery: 8.7" x 6.8" x 7.6"
- Shipping Dimensions: 9" x 7.3" x 8.7"
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Cold Cranking Amps: 525