Generac XP10000E Electric Start Portable Generator
Generac XP10000E 10.000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator (49-State Certified)
- One of the largest portable generators on the market
- Rugged steel cradle and metal corners take jobsite abuse in stride
- Power sensitive electronics and appliances with the clean TruePower technology
- Handles and never-flat wheels makes it easy to transport
- Covered outlets offer protection from damaging factors
- Engine shuts down automatically when oil levels are low
- Generac's own OHVI engine is designed specifically for generators, contributing to 3 to 4 times longer life
The mother of all portable generators is here. The Generac XP10000E is one of the largest portable generators on the market. This behemoth is equipped with a rugged steel cradle and metal corners, allowing it to shrug off jobsite abuse. It's almost as if this generator ate an inverter generator, because it also provides clean energy that's safe for sensitive electronics. It doesn't like staying in one place, which is why it incorporated a handle and never-flat wheels. Nothing can slow the XP10000E down; Mother Nature may try to rain on its parade, but the covered outlets won't let anything in. This is a smart machine though; when the oils are very low, rather than continue running and damage itself, it shuts down until more oil is added. Lastly, what makes this machine even more exceptional is that it's equipped with a Generac exclusive OHVI engine, which is designed specifically for generators. This contributes to its 3 to 4 times longer lifespan.
The XP10000E includes:
- 1x Generac 5932 XP10000E 10000 Watt Portable Generator
- 1x Battery (charged while the engine runs)
- 1x Maintenance Kit
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Electric start with battery included.
- Generac's OHVI engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25" steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are
- External battery charge jack for added convenience.
- Maintenance kit included.
- Running Watts: 10,000
- Starting Watts: 12,000
- Engine Displacement: 530cc
- Engine Type: Generac OHVI
- Starting Method: Electric
- Battery Included: Yes
- Pressure Lube with Filter: Yes
- Low Oil Pressure Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Tank: Steel, 9.2 Gal.
- Run Time at 50% Load: 9 Hours
- Full-Panel GFCI Protection - OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Idle Control: Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
- 120/240V Selector Switch: N/A
- GFCI Protected Outlets: (4) 5-20R 120V (1) L5-30R 120V Twist-Lock (1) L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock (1) 14-50R 120/240V
- Single-Point Lifting Eye: Included
- Handle Style: Folding/Locking
- Wheel type: 10" Solid Wheels
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Dimensions (L" x W" x H"): 34.5 x 29 x 34
- Product Weight (Pounds): 281
- Warranty - Residential/Commercial: 3 Year Ltd.
- Configuration/Emissions: 49-State/CSA
- Model: 5932
- Product Series: XP10000E
How To Setup and Maintain your Portable Generator
Excerpts From the Bosses Radio Show
- Two Important Factors to consider when setting up and locating your generator: (Audio Answer)
- What size generator do I need? (Audio Answer)
- Is it Ok to run a generator inside the home? (Audio Answer)
- What are the 3 ways to incorporate a generator into your backup power plan? (Audio Answer)
- What's the best way to incorporate a generator so that switching to it is hassle-free? (Audio Answer)
- How will a transfer switch eliminate the need for a lot of messy cords? (Audio Answer)
- What size extension cords should I be using with my generator? (Audio Answer)
- What is the overall cost of transfer switch installation and how easy to they make it to use the generator? (Audio Answer)
- Is a 5000 or 5500 Watt generator enough to cover my needs? (Audio Answer)
- Is there a complicated maintenance procedure needed when the generator is not in use? (Audio Answer)
- What about fuel stabilizer? (Audio Answer)
- Should I keep the fuel tank full or empty? (Audio Answer)
- What about oil changes? (Audio Answer)
- I just need a simple installation to power a single appliance, like a sump pump. What do I need to know? (Audio Answer)
- I live in a place where a generator isn't an option, what about a small-scale battery backup solution? (Audio Answer)
- What kind of draw is involved in keeping the heat on in winter? (Audio Answer)
- Why did you choose to sell Generac generators? (Audio Answer)
- What is the real-world price of a generator setup? (Audio Answer)