Generac 6329 Generator to Transfer Switch Power Cord 30 Amp 50'
- 50' power cord is the primary link between a generator (up to 7,500 watts recommended) and the transfer switch, transfer panel and/or power inlet box
- Interchangeable-type breakers allow for easy replacement/expansion (up to 16 circuits)
- 10-gauge power cord is compatible with both 120 and 240-volt systems
- Recommended Replacement for the G-TRJB10450
- w/ L1430 Male & Female Plugs
The Generac 6329 50-Foot 30-Amp Generator Cord connects your generator to your transfer switch or power inlet box. This cord is made of Thermoset weather resistant rubber and will stay flexible even in extreme cold weather. The cord includes male and female 4-wire 10-gauge twist-lock ends in NEMA configuration L14-30 for generators up to 7500-Watts. The male end connects to the generator and the female end connects to a transfer switch or power inlet box. This Generac cord Compatible with generators equipped with 30-Amp outlets including: GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E. The Generac 6329 Cord is compatible with Generac Transfer Switches model numbers 6376, 6378, 6379, 6382, 6294, 6408 and 6295. Also compatible with Generac Power Inlet Boxes model numbers 6337, 6340, 6343 and 6346. The Generac 6329 50-Foot 30-Amp Generator Cord is UL Listed, made in the USA and backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
The 6329 includes:
- 1x Generac 6329 Generator to Transfer Switch Power Cord 30 Amp 50'
- Brand: Generac
- Model: 6329
- MPN: 6329
- UPC: 696471063295
- Type: Power Cord
- Maximum Wattage: 7,500 Watts
- Voltage: 120/240 Single-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Rated Amps: 30 Amps
- Connection Type: Male
- Prongs: Four-Prong
- Cord Length: 50 ft
- Weight: 25 Lbs. (11.34 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 600"L x "W x "H (1524.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 cm)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Generac 6329 Generator to Transfer Switch Power Cord 30 Amp 50'
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|