Generac 6595 Pressure Washer Newest replaces 6020
Generac 6595 2500 PSI Pressure Washer Newest replaces 6020
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Gas, cold water. Powerful Generac horizontal-shaft OHV engines are the largest available for pressure washers with these pressure ratings
- Easy access axial cam pump means no more kneeling on the ground to make hose connections
- Ergonomic generac spray guns with soft grip and easy to pull trigger reduces fatigue
- Engine and pump are perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability
- User friendly controls provide easy access to engine controls on/off, choke and fuel shutoff
- Integrated spray gun holder keeps spray gun secure during transport
- 25 ft. pvc hose connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience
- Three quick click nozzle tips included: 0 degree, 25 degree and soap applicator
The 6595 includes:
- 1x Generac 6595 Residential Pressure Washer
- 1x 25' PVC Hose
- 3x Quick-Click Nozzle Tips
- Ergonomic Spray Gun — Cushion grip extends use.
- Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue.
- Quick-Click Nozzle Tips — Includes 3 tips: 0°, 25°, and soap applicator.
- Unique Foot Rest — Stabilizes the unit during startup.
- User-friendly Controls — Easy access to engine controls - on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff.
- 25' PVC Hose — Connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience.
- Integrated Spray Gun Holder — Holds spray gun securely during transport and storage.
- PSI: 2500
- GPM: 2.3
- CLEANING POWER: 5750
- ENGINE: GENERAC OHV w/ low-oil shutdown
- ENGINE SIZE cc: 196cc OHV
- TYPE: HORIZONTAL
- HIGH PRESSURE HOSE: 25ft
- SOAP TANKS: SIPHON HOSE
- QUICK-CLICK NOZZLE TIPS: (3) 0°, 25°, SOAP
- PUMP: AXIAL CAM
- WARRANTY: 2 YEAR
Overall Rating for Generac 6595 Pressure Washer Newest replaces 6020