Generac 6598 (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer
Generac 6598 3100 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer
- Features a Generac horizontal-shaft OHV engine with the pump at the same level as the engine, making hose connections easy
- Engine and pump are perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability, regardless of the terrain
- Durable welded frame for long life
- Compact design for easier storage while not in use
- Easy access to engine controls; On/Off switch, choke, fuel shut-off
- (Non-CARB Compliant) Can not be shipped to California.
Power wash your deck, driveway, patio furniture and more with this powerful pressure washer from Generac. Long been known for their quality engines, this model is no exception, equipped with a powerful 212cc Generac OHV engine. Also included are five Quick-Click nozzle tips (0-degree Blast, 15-degree Strip, 25-degree Clean, 40-degree Wash, Soap), and a 30 foot hose. Generac's power washers are carefully engineered for longevity and ease of use, with well thought-out features not found on competitive models. Easy to maneuver, the welded frame is designed for durability, with a built-in step for easy starting and an integrated gun holster. The easily accessible high-performance axial cam pump provides maximum heat dissipation for extended life and the easy to pull trigger reduces fatigue. The pump is located well above the ground, eliminating the need to kneel down to make hose connections. Backed with a 2 year limited warranty. Founded in 1959, Generac has earned a reputation as the company home and business owners turn to when the power goes out. The first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, Generac now sells more home standby generators than all of our competitors combined. We have brought this same level of commitment and quality to our pressure washer products. Our customer research has led us to engineer our pressure washers from the ground up, to meet your specific demands. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. Generac also operates three large factories which employs thousands of workers in the American Midwest.
The 6598 includes:
- 1x Generac 6598 3100 PSI Residential Pressure Washer
- 1x 30' PVC Hose
- 5x Quick-Click Nozzle Tips
- 1x Engine Oil
- High-Performance Spray Gun — Thicker cushion grip extends use. Longer barrel provides added stability. Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue.
- Quick-ClickTM Nozzle Tips — Includes 5 tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator.
- 10" Wheels —Engine and pump are perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability.
- Unique Foot Rest — Stabilizes the unit during startup.User-Friendly Controls — Easy access to engine controls -
- on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff.
- 30' PVC Hose — Connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience. Extra length to tackle even bigger cleaning projects.
- Integrated Spray Gun Holder — Holds spray gun securely during transport and storage.
- Model Number: 6598
- UPC: 696471065985
- Manufacturer: Generac
- Engine Brand: Generac
- Starter: Recoil
- HP/CC 5.5 HP/212 cc
- Fuel Tank Size 3.2 quarts
- Pump Brand: AR
- Pump Type: Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure: No
- Chemical Injection: Dual Detergent Tank
- Detergent Tank Capacity: .75 gal x2
- Frame Type: 2-Wheel Cart
- Wheels: NeverFlat
- Hose Storage: Hook
- Hose Length: 30 ft
- Hose Material: PVC/Plastic
- Hose Diameter: 1/4 Inch
- Hose Connections: M22
- Spray Gun Connection: M22
- Spray Gun Grade: Residential
- Spray Gun Wand: Single Wand
- Spray Tips: Quick Connect Tips (5)
- Turbo Nozzle: Sold Separately
- Weight: 67.5 Lbs. (30.62 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 23.3L x 16W x 40.3H (59.18 x 40.64 x 102.36 cm)
- Mfr Consumer Warranty: 2 Years