Generac QT02224GNAX QuietSource Standby Generator
Generac QT02224GNAX 22kW 120/208V 3Ph QuietSource Standby Generator CARB Compliant
- Great for small commercial buildings with 120/208 service
- Provides 22,000 watts of energy whether you use natural gas or liquid propane as a fuel source
- Automatic shutdown feature protects against high temperature, low coolant, low oil pressure, and overspeed
- Operates at 61 decibels, the same level as an idling car
- Aluminum enclosure protects against elemental factors, and corrosion-resistant material is great for salty air conditions
If you own a small business near the shoreline, you may be out of luck if you go with a competitor's generator. Most aren't built to handle salt air, but Generac won't leave you high and dry. The QT02224GNAX is a great standby generator with an aluminum enclosure that features corrosion-resistant material for additional protection. When the main power source is knocked out, this machine puts out 22,000 watts of energy, more than enough to keep your essentials (and more) running. There are many factors that can lead to premature damage of your generator, including elevated temperature, low coolant levels, low oil levels, and overspeed. Luckily, Generac planned ahead and has an automatic shutdown feature that protects against all of these. An idling car is (typically) not very noisy. The QT02224GNAX operates at the same volume (61 decibels), making the machine seen and not heard. Small commercial buildings with 120/208 service can't afford to be without this ground-breaking standby generator from Generac. Tools Plus offers great prices on a wide selection of Generac generators.
The QT02224GNAX includes:
- One (1) Generac QuietSource Standby Generator (CARB Compliant)
- Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life. Packs more power into a smaller footprint than air-cooled models.
- Generac's Nexus Controller is the most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Quiet-Test mode - All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your QuietSource Series standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum's corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
- Neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping.
- Model Number: QT02224GNAX
- UPC: 696471600001
- Manufacturer: Generac QuietSource
- Made in USA: Yes
- Brand: Generac 2.4L 4-Cylinder
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Engine Warranty: 2 Years
- Engine RPM: 1800 RPM
- Low Oil Alert: Yes
- Voltage 120/208 Three-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Cooling System Liquid Cooled
- Fuel Type LP/Natural Gas
- NG Power Capacity 22,000 Watts
- LP Power Capacity 22,000 Watts
- NG Consumption (50% Load) 190 ft³/hr
- LP Consumption (50% Load) 2.0 gallons/hr
- Rated Amps: 76 Amps @ 208 Volts (Three Phase)
- Decibel Rating @ 7m: 61 Test (70 Run) db(A)
- A/C Ton Rating: 5-Tons
- Enclosure Aluminum
- Mounting Pad Concrete (Not Included)
- Transfer Switch: Automatic (Not Included)
- Battery: Not Included (525 CCA)
- UL Listed Yes
- Weight: 843 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 62.2L x 29W x 33.5H
- Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 2 Years
Excerpts From the Bosses Radio Show
- Two Important Factors to consider when setting up and locating your generator: (Audio Answer)
- What size generator do I need? (Audio Answer)
- Is it Ok to run a generator inside the home? (Audio Answer)
- What are the 3 ways to incorporate a generator into your backup power plan? (Audio Answer)
- What's the best way to incorporate a generator so that switching to it is hassle-free? (Audio Answer)
- How will a transfer switch eliminate the need for a lot of messy cords? (Audio Answer)
- What size extension cords should I be using with my generator? (Audio Answer)
- What is the overall cost of transfer switch installation and how easy to they make it to use the generator? (Audio Answer)
- Is a 5000 or 5500 Watt generator enough to cover my needs? (Audio Answer)
- Is there a complicated maintenance procedure needed when the generator is not in use? (Audio Answer)
- What about fuel stabilizer? (Audio Answer)
- Should I keep the fuel tank full or empty? (Audio Answer)
- What about oil changes? (Audio Answer)
- I just need a simple installation to power a single appliance, like a sump pump. What do I need to know? (Audio Answer)
- I live in a place where a generator isn't an option, what about a small-scale battery backup solution? (Audio Answer)
- What kind of draw is involved in keeping the heat on in winter? (Audio Answer)
- Why did you choose to sell Generac generators? (Audio Answer)
- What is the real-world price of a generator setup? (Audio Answer)