Generac QT02224JNAX QuietSource Standby Generator
Generac QT02224JNAX 22kW 120/240V 3Ph QuietSource Standby Generator CARB Compliant
- Premium-grade standby generator is compatible with small commercial buildings with 120/240V 3 phase service
- Provides 22 kilowatts when using either liquid propane or natural gas
- Generac 4-line liquid-cooled engine provides ample power at half the speed (1800 vs 3600 RPM)
- Aluminum enclosure features corrosion resistant material for protection against salty air
- Operates at 61 decibels (same level as an idling car) at 23 feet, and weekly tests are quiet as well
No beating around the bush, starting and keeping a small business afloat is pretty difficult. When volatile weather conditions come around, losing power is just one of many factors that can derail your forward progress. Luckily, Generac has a great standby generator that will fit your needs, the QT02224JNAX. This machine provides 22 kilowatts of power when you need it most, and it can run on liquid propane or natural gas. It is equipped with a 4-line liquid-cooled engine that provides all this power with half as much speed as the competition (1800 RPM vs 3600 RPM). If your building is near the shoreline, you also have to deal with the damaging effects of salt air. Generac has a solution for that as well; the aluminum enclosure keeps all weather conditions out, and it also has corrosion-resistant material to foil salt air's attempts at sabotage. You won't need to wear earplugs with the QT02224JNAX; its sound output is on the same level as an idling car (61 decibels). This premium-grade standby generator will help you weather many storms for years to come, giving you one less thing to worry about. Tools Plus is the best place to purchase standby generators from Generac, as well as a multitude of other power tools, hand tools, metal and woodworking machinery.
The QT02224JNAX includes:
- One (1) Generac QuietSource Standby Generator (CARB Compliant)
- Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life. Packs more power into a smaller footprint than air-cooled models.
- Generac's Nexus Controller is the most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Quiet-Test mode - All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your QuietSource Series standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum's corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
- Neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping.
- Model Number: QT02224JNAX
- Manufacturer: Generac QuietSource
- Made in USA: Yes
- Brand: Generac 2.4L 4-Cylinder
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Engine Warranty: 2 Years
- Engine RPM: 1800 RPM
- Low Oil Alert: Yes
- Voltage 120/240 Three-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Cooling System Liquid Cooled
- Fuel Type LP/Natural Gas
- NG Power Capacity 22,000 Watts
- LP Power Capacity 22,000 Watts
- NG Consumption (50% Load) 190 ft³/hr
- LP Consumption (50% Load) 2.0 gallons/hr
- Rated Amps: 66 Amps @ 240 Volts (Three Phase)
- Decibel Rating @ 7m: 61 Test (70 Run) db(A)
- A/C Ton Rating: 5-Tons
- Enclosure Aluminum
- Mounting Pad Concrete (Not Included)
- Transfer Switch: Automatic (Not Included)
- Battery: Not Included (525 CCA)
- UL Listed Yes
- Weight: 843 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 62.2L x 29W x 33.5H
- Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 2 Years
Excerpts From the Bosses Radio Show
- Two Important Factors to consider when setting up and locating your generator: (Audio Answer)
- What size generator do I need? (Audio Answer)
- Is it Ok to run a generator inside the home? (Audio Answer)
- What are the 3 ways to incorporate a generator into your backup power plan? (Audio Answer)
- What's the best way to incorporate a generator so that switching to it is hassle-free? (Audio Answer)
- How will a transfer switch eliminate the need for a lot of messy cords? (Audio Answer)
- What size extension cords should I be using with my generator? (Audio Answer)
- What is the overall cost of transfer switch installation and how easy to they make it to use the generator? (Audio Answer)
- Is a 5000 or 5500 Watt generator enough to cover my needs? (Audio Answer)
- Is there a complicated maintenance procedure needed when the generator is not in use? (Audio Answer)
- What about fuel stabilizer? (Audio Answer)
- Should I keep the fuel tank full or empty? (Audio Answer)
- What about oil changes? (Audio Answer)
- I just need a simple installation to power a single appliance, like a sump pump. What do I need to know? (Audio Answer)
- I live in a place where a generator isn't an option, what about a small-scale battery backup solution? (Audio Answer)
- What kind of draw is involved in keeping the heat on in winter? (Audio Answer)
- Why did you choose to sell Generac generators? (Audio Answer)
- What is the real-world price of a generator setup? (Audio Answer)