Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- 2 HP, 220 Volts, 1ph motor
- Wrap-over guard for added safety
- Handwheel with counter balanced gear and rack mechanism for position control when raising or lowering the table
- Guard tilts back easily for abrasive disc change
- Precision handwheel and large measuring ruler for easy to read dial allows maximum accuracy in table setting at any degree
- Motor is reversible allowing longer sanding life
- Large cast iron base provides stable work station, and 4" (102 mm) column
- Cast iron table tilts and locks security in any position
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
The 15-200 M1 includes:
- General Woodworking Machinery 15-200 M1 Disc Sander
- Disc Size: 20" (508 mm)
- Table Tilt: 45° OUT. & 30° INS.
- Table Size: 10 1/2" x 27 1/2" (267 x 699 mm)
- Table Slot Size: 3/8" x 3/4" (10 x 19 mm)
- Disc Speed: 1720 RPM
- Overall Height: 48 1/2" (1232 mm)
- Motor M1 (Pre-Wired 220V): 2 HP, 110/220 V, 1 Ph,12 A
- Weight: 528 LBS (240 kg)
- 1 1/2" dust collector adaptor
Overall Rating for General Woodworking Machinery 15-200 M1 Disc Sander
For the past 30 years, Tools-Plus has committed itself to carrying the best hand tools, power tools, woodworking machinery, and accessories like the General Woodworking Machinery 15-200 M1 Disc Sander above.