General Woodworking Machinery 15-253 80 Grit Pre-Cut Abrasive Strip
The 15-253 includes:
- General Woodworking Machinery 15-253 Pre-Cut Abrasive Strip
- Fits General 15-250 Dual Drum Sanders
- 80 grit for various sanding applications
- See owner's manual for installation instructions
- Recommended Replacement for the G-L15-251
The General Woodworking Machinery 15-253 is a quality versatile abrasive strip. It is 80 grit, ensuring that you can use it on a variety of tasks and applications.
How to Adapt Drum Sand Abrasive Strip to fit General 15-250 Drum Sander
- Make sure you have at least a 111"L x 4"W Abrasive Strip (of desired grit). The proper woodworking strips will be aluminum oxide and closed coat.
- Use a pencil to put a tick mark 14.5" from each end of the abrasive strip
- Using a ruler and a pencil, draw a diagonal line on the back of the abrasive strip from the 14" tick mark to the corner on the end of the abrasive strip
- Using a pair of scissors, cut along this line so that you are left with cut that tapers off to nothing at the end of the strip (see photo above for an example).
- IMPORTANT — Make sure each end of the abrasive strips are cut to opposite sides so that when you put them together they make a complete 4" strip again (see photo below).
- Brand: General Woodworking Machinery
- Model: 15-253
- MPN: 15-253
- UPC: 626708152539
- Type: Abrasive Strip
- Grit: 80
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for General Woodworking Machinery 15-253 80 Grit Pre-Cut Abrasive Strip
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|